Tuesday 22 January 2013

A little to report

Hi Guy's

It has been a little while since my last post. I haven't been able to upload photo's for some reason. It seems to have come good so here we go. I have just built my last wall for my train room which is good. still a bit to do, but there is progress. So soon I amybe able to start on building my Layout that will incorperate the name sake of this blog (Killawarra). Here is a plan that I have drawn up at this stage


I will talk more about this plan when things progress.

Mean While I have been doing a bit of modelling mostly for others. I have lots to work on but here is a couple of models worth noting.

This AHGX is a project for Auscision. I repainted the Green on this to fade it a bit. I have also use some Uncle Ben's Weathering Pigments also. I may start to use these a bit more in the future mostly to highlight the work I have done with an Air Brush.

Before
 
During


After

This is another little job for Auscision, Weathering up and photographing some of their pre-production samples. This is the first one that I have done and I must say these loco's are done real well. Again of this one I faded the tuscan a bit but I paid attention to showing all the great Chassis and Bogie detail.

I just got a couple of these to play with and I am looking forward to attacking these. I had removed the couplers on this one before I took this photo, but they look real nice. Auscision should be commended for their work on these. More updates as they come.

Just a couple more random shots of some stuff over the last month or so

This one is on Ebay atm. I really like weathering this scheme

A couple of CLF's I weathered up for a friend

42212 in Action of Wingham on Greg Riddels empty steal train. It is one from the never never but looks good just the same.

Cheers Justin Moy

No comments:

Post a Comment