Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Guy's

There is not much to report on the modelling front. I haven't been real well with a cast of Glandular Fever. I had a go at weathering one of my Trainorama NVMF's. I have another one and about 20 lined up by my friends for weathering so this one was a bit of a test.
 
 
 
Auscision send me some stuff the other day to photograph and weather for their Web Site. Some Pre-Production stuff was included which looks real good. Here is some shots of the 422 Samples.
 
 
 
 
 
I have a S016 Grain Silo to photograph so I am going to make a small Diarama to present it. It is only in the planning stage atm
 
 
A shot to finish off. A train that is a little bit lost
 
 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
 
Justin Moy
Amanda Jones
Hayden Jones
Callum Jones
Hannah Jones
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment