Sunday 29 January 2012

Working for Others

Hi Guy's

I had a productive weekend. Worked on quite a few projects I have sitting here for others.

Here is some shots.
RCSF69-E

This is an Auscision RCSF that I weathered up. I worked on 3 of these. There was some Air Brush Work at the start but most of the work centered around hand painting the timbers in the Cradles. I used a mixture of Floquil Rail Brown and Grimy Black. It looked fine under my work lights but after I took these photo's I am not that sure. They look a little greenish. I haven't painted the boards on the others yet so I may look at some different colours for these.


Straight out of the Box

Hand Brake End


All 3 together

Most of my other work was on over the weekend was Weathering a couple of Trainorama 47 class loco's. I used my usual weathering technics for these so I won't go to detail with what I did to get these results. They come up looking nice. Too bad they are not mine.



4718 




4714



Happy Modelling

Cheers Justin Moy

2 comments:

  1. That is some really nice work Justin. Those 47s look so good. Just wondering what brand clear coat you use?

    Linton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linton, The clear coat that I have been using is Testers 1160 Dullcote Lacquer. I have just run out of this so I will be using Model Master Flat Clear Lacquer Finish from now on. Cheers Justin

    ReplyDelete