Monday 26 August 2013

Unseen Detail

Hi Guy's

Just a quick post. Just thought to show some, what I think is unseen  detail of some of our RTR Locomotives. I got my 100mm Macro out to take some shots of a few details that is very hard to see with the eye. It is brilliant detail but my 40 year old eyes are finding it hard to see.
This is the intake grill on and Auscision N Class up close. I believe this is Brass Mesh. That has been used. Not bad but very hard to see this detail unless you get out a Magnifying Glass out.
The On Track Models 82 class uses a similar Brass Mesh Grill for their Intake. The Etch sitting beside the Loco is the Grill for the Dynamic Brake Intake. It covers a white panel to simulate the white panels inside this area.
The Detail of the Main Engine Radiator on the Auscision N Class. This is pretty good engineering on part of the Di Makers.
The detail inside the Dynamic Brake Grids on the Auscision N Class
The Main Radiator Detail of the Auscision 422 class.
 
It is all brilliant detail that I think many just don't realise is there. I am sure there is plenty of other fine detail out there on other models that I haven't noticed as yet. It just maybe worth getting out a Magnifying Glass out and having a look.
 
Cheers Justin Moy
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment