Thursday 16 August 2012

Bendigo Rail Models T Class

Hi Guy's

Here is a series of photo's of my work on two Bendigo Rail Models T Class. They were pretty straight forward in the end. I studied plenty of Photo's of the Prototype on a few web sites before getting the Air Brush out. Anyway here is some shots starting with the finished product.


This next shot is shows the masking work that I did. I masked the windows and number boxes plus the number plate.


I this next shot it shows the added of two different colours with the Air Brush. At this stage I added a little dusting of Floquil Zinc Chrome Primer and Rail Tie Brown.


I forget to Photograph the next step which was the adding of a few more colours. Floquil Rust, Mud, Grime and Grimy Black were all used.

The Last step was to get the paint brush out and paint all the little details and high light areas.

Here is another photo of the finished project


Also here is some work I am doing on some Auscision E Cars


The finished Product
 
 



Cheers Justin Moy






No comments:

Post a Comment