Thursday 15 September 2011

NLKF/NLKY project

Hi Guy's

For any of you that just got some of the New Auscision NLKF/NLKY type 1 Vans and are sitting their like me thinking of Idea's for Weathering, I just Scanned this Photo from my collection taken around 1998. It is a little after my era of modelling but I am sure the colours would be about the same for my era 1990/95.
I have already based the one that I had kit bashed some time ago on this colour scheme. I used as the base colour Floquil ATSF Red for my NLKY. I think that it worked well so I will continue with this on the 2 of the new ones I now have. The other 2 I will do in PTC blue. It is interesting that both the Red and Blue Vans in this shot have the R Logo on them. Anyway this is the van that I Kit Bashed before Auscision Annouced them.
 
Cheers Justin Moy

No comments:

Post a Comment