Friday 23 September 2011

NLKF18604

Hi Guy's

Just been doing a bit of work on 11 Auscision NLKY Vans. This one in the picture will be re-numbered to NLKF18604. I have photo's of this Van but I am not sure who the Author is so I can't put it up on this site atm. The weathering of this van pretty much follows what I have done with the NGPF hoppers. I used a light blue for the ends then hit the base colour with a mix of Grimy Black/Rust/Rail Brown. I have then worked on highlighting details with a paint brush. Anyway this is were I am at with this Van. All the Air Brush work is done on the others, just need to spend a few hours with the paint brush.

One of the original out of the box type 1 NLKY's
After new bogies, ILM brass Steps and a bit of paint.
There is a few other steps I have taken to prepare this model which I will detail later on when I have the other 10 at completion.

Cheers Justin Moy 

No comments:

Post a Comment